- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
New York Times
Misunderstood Tuition: An Elite-College Case Study
New York Times
Amherst College has high tuition but has worked hard to recruit an economically diverse student body, with generous financial aid. Credit Matthew Cavanaugh for The New York Times. Averages, of course, hide variation. To be more specific, Amherst is ...
Despite $60000 price tag, study shows Amherst College is more affordable than ...
How is college financial aid figured? Simple: It depends
Winona Daily News
While tuition gets the most focus when it comes to paying for college, it's just one part of the cost. Colleges and universities report certain student data to the federal Department of Education, including total cost of attendance. It takes into ...
How much does it cost to go to college in NJ?: Tuition at 4-year colleges ...
Goshen College strikes delicate balance as it competes for students, works to ...
Value of college degree is still strong
Why Applying to Schools Based on Tuition Prices Can Cost Families Money
Parents comparing college costs would be doing themselves and their kids a huge disservice if they just pay attention to listed tuition prices. What really matters is how much the school will cost you after financial aid and outside scholarships. And ...
College Admissions News
- Get college admissions help at the Phillipsburg Library - The Warren Reporter
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:50:10 GMT - Get college admissions help at the Phillipsburg Library
The Warren Reporter
High school students and their parents are invited to a free seminar, â€śThe College Admissions Process,â€ť at the Phillipsburg Free Public Library on Monday, Sept. 29, 2014, from 7-8:30 p.m.. This informational seminar will be presented by Susan Makowski, ...
- College Admissions: 8 Things They Won't Tell You in Freshman Orientation - GoLocal Worcester
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 06:17:17 GMT - College Admissions: 8 Things They Won't Tell You in Freshman Orientation
Cristiana Quinn, M.Ed. is the founder of College Admission Advisors, LLC, a Providence-based educational consulting firm which provides strategic, individual counseling for college-bound students.http://www.collegeadvisorsonline.com ...
- Alternative Applications Rewrite The Rules of College Admissions - Forbes
- Mon, 04 Aug 2014 20:33:07 GMT -
ForbesAlternative Applications Rewrite The Rules of College Admissions
Some colleges are letting their applicants do just that. By lessening the weight of standardized test scores and offering alternatives to the traditional admissions process, colleges are increasingly allowing their applicants to decide how they want to ...
Not enough time: Students rush for intermediate admissions as deadline ...
The Express Tribune
Inter admission season starts
The News International
Admissions at LCWU from today, no admission of less than 60pc in GCU
Pakistan Observer all 5 news articles »
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.