- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
For parents, now begins the anxious waiting game for college financial aid
Indeed, so much of what's coming in the door as tuition revenue is going back out as financial aid that the university's â€śnet-tuition revenueâ€ť â€” the cash they have to spend on everything else â€” has remained flat since 2008, even as the university's ...
North Carolina now accepting FAFSA forms for students needing tuition assistance
Paying for college can be a challenge for many students, and tuition assistance in the form of grants, loans, and scholarships can make a huge difference. Finding that money all begins by filling out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA ...
Middle-class families are fed up with their financial aid options
Daytona State to offer financial aid application help
Office of Financial Aid urges new form
Columbia's Financial Aid Trumps Steep Tuition
If you look at the tuition for Ivy League schools these days, it's easy for even the most academically gifted students to get discouraged. At first glance, attending one of America's most elite colleges seems like it's only an option for the most well ...
College Admissions News
- College Admissions Racket: They're Not Going to Let You In Anyway - Bloomberg
- Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:05:05 GMT - College Admissions Racket: They're Not Going to Let You In Anyway
When she didn't respond, an e-mail signed by admissions director Daniel Follmer popped up in her inbox on Jan. 7, giving her two more days. â€śWe're Missing Your Application,â€ť the subject line read. This year, at least a dozen elite colleges, including ...
Top 10 New Year's Resolutions to Make Your College Admissions Saner and ...
Huffington Post all 6 news articles »
- College Admissions as Non-Price Competition: The Case of South Korea - Working Knowledge
- Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:23:54 GMT - College Admissions as Non-Price Competition: The Case of South Korea
Executive Summary â€” College admissions is a matching marketâ€”applicants cannot simply choose which college to attend, they must be admitted. From the perspective of colleges competing for top applicants, how can these institutions make the best ...
- College admission process seeks to shed racist roots - Villanovan (subscription)
- Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:50:17 GMT - College admission process seeks to shed racist roots
This past Thursday, Brian Galloway, Director of Student Retention Services at the University, gave a lecture on a subject all students are familiar with: the college admissions process. The talk focused on a book titled â€śThe Chosen,â€ť by Jerome Karabel ...
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.