- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
Investigating the inner workings of the College's financial aid program
The Williams record
With the average cost of higher education on the rise, the way students pay for college is a national concern. In many ways, the College alleviates those concerns. This year, 50 percent of the student body is on financial aid. Although the ...
Bright Futures cuts prompt call for more tuition aid
Florida should spend $45 million next year on college financial aid to make up for deep cuts to its popular Bright Futures scholarship program, university officials say, or many disadvantaged students might be shut out of a higher education. The number ...
Mark Schauer: High tuition putting college degree 'out of sight' for too many ...
Snyder, like Schauer, has said the state should explore opportunities for more need-based financial aid in order to make college more affordable. He's also encouraged and signed legislation to expand dual enrollment opportunities for high school ...
College Admissions News
- 5 Tips to Improve Scholarship and College Admissions Interviews from Reality ... - Forbes
- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:33:07 GMT - 5 Tips to Improve Scholarship and College Admissions Interviews from Reality ...
Dan Gheesling is known for winning Big Brother season 10 and coaching another player to third place in season 14, but his journey to getting on Big Brother is an inspiration for any student trying out for scholarships or applying to colleges this fall ...
- Making sense of the college admissions process - The Patriot Ledger (blog)
- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:19:30 GMT - Making sense of the college admissions process
The Patriot Ledger (blog)
In running this expo, Kristy hoped to help families navigate their way through the complex process of college music admissions, and fully prepare their child for their college audition/interview. She knows the importance of parental involvement in the ...
- Colleges Make It Easier for Students to Show, Not Tell, in Their Applications - New York Times
- Sun, 28 Sep 2014 20:49:40 GMT -
New York TimesColleges Make It Easier for Students to Show, Not Tell, in Their Applications
New York Times
Students, parents and academics have long complained that competition for admission to highly selective colleges has become an overwhelming ordeal that favors bright but conventional, privileged worker bees over peers whose trials or quirks have gotten ...
and more »
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.