- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
Chicago joins Tennessee with tuition-free community college plan
Inside Higher Ed
â€śWe think there are a lot of lower-income students who don't know the financial aid resources that are available to them,â€ť said Mike Krause, the Tennessee Promise's executive director. By telling high-school students that their college tuition will be ...
TN Promise Scholarship Saturday event at TCAT Dickson
Motlow to provide Tennessee Promise information
Governor's free tuition plan in need of mentors
Kingsport Times News
Investigating the inner workings of the College's financial aid program
The Williams record
With the average cost of higher education on the rise, the way students pay for college is a national concern. In many ways, the College alleviates those concerns. This year, 50 percent of the student body is on financial aid. Although the ...
Alexander touts plan to trim FAFSA form
5 myths about student financial aid
For those already in school, this is a time of sticker shock as tuition bills for the new semester start to arrive. For all students, financial aid can be a real lifesaver. But common ... "529 Plans are called college savings accounts so they are ...
4 Financial Factors in Making the Part-Time College Calculation
With College So Expensive, How Do You Choose Where to Visit and Apply?
College Admissions News
- College admissions expert to speak at Mendham High School Oct. 27 - New Jersey Hills
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:08:24 GMT - College admissions expert to speak at Mendham High School Oct. 27
New Jersey Hills
Van Buskirk will speak on the IB value for students and the impact on the college admission process. Van Buskirk is nationally recognized and a 35-year veteran of the selective college admissions process and former dean of admission at Franklin ...
- Is the College Admissions Bubble About to Burst? - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:53:16 GMT -
Indianapolis StarIs the College Admissions Bubble About to Burst?
U.S. News & World Report (blog)
Parents are poring over brochures showing pictures of students in front of lush trees. High schoolers are plotting which activities are the â€śrightâ€ť ones to enroll in. Admissions officials in the nation's top colleges are beginning to court not just ...
6 ways to avoid college application fees
Indianapolis Star all 60 news articles »
- 5 ways to navigate the agonizing college admissions maze without going crazy - The Week Magazine
- Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:15:58 GMT -
The Week Magazine5 ways to navigate the agonizing college admissions maze without going crazy
The Week Magazine
Applying to and attending college is very important. "Getting in" to a certain, specific school is not. The key is understanding the difference between those two things. So here are some simple rules to follow as you begin navigating the college ...
and more »
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.