- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
Perez tuition aid plan not best way to increase college access, analyst says
Improving access certainly is not the only rationale for subsidizing tuition, but state law targets "equal opportunity and access" to colleges as the primary purpose of student financial aid programs, said Judy Heiman, the LAO analyst who was the lead ...
Diverse: Issues in Higher Educatio
Mississippi Community College Tuition Set to Rise
Diverse: Issues in Higher Educatio
State aid has just begun to rise after cuts during the recession. As the economy recovers, people are going back to work, reducing enrollment levels and cutting tuition income. â€œIncreasing tuition is necessary to ease the financial burden on the ...
Senators Condemn For-Profit Colleges' Use of Military Tuition Aid
Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription)
Two Democratic senators used a Congressional hearing on Wednesday to condemn for-profit colleges as preying on active members of the armed forces to receive federal tuition aid by increasing enrollments but ignoring academic quality. At the hearing ...
College Admissions News
- Behind the Hype of the College Admissions Process - Fox Business
- Mon, 17 Jun 2013 18:19:22 GMT - Behind the Hype of the College Admissions Process
Despite the level of competition in the college admissions environment increasing in the past decade, students and their families might be limiting their options by putting too much emphasis on a handful of selective colleges. â€œGood students feel ...
- College Admissions: Get Noticed By College Coaches This Summer - GoLocalProv
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 03:27:51 GMT - College Admissions: Get Noticed By College Coaches This Summer
Tell them if you plan to visit campus and ask for a meeting (official visit rules only apply if the college is paying your travel expenses). Cristiana Quinn, M.Ed. is the founder of College Admission Advisors, LLC which provides strategic college ...
- Race vs. class in college admissions: A false dichotomy or not? - Washington Post
- Sat, 15 Jun 2013 15:32:22 GMT -
ABC NewsRace vs. class in college admissions: A false dichotomy or not?
The Supreme Court will soon hand down its verdict in a case that challenges racial preferences in admissions at the University of Texas. In this post, Richard D. Kahlenberg, a senior fellow at the nonprofit public policy research organization The ...
Affirmative action ruling contest: Race vs. class
Spartanburg Herald Journal all 35 news articles »
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.